The street date for LittleBigPlanet Vita was lifted on Friday in the NA and is ready to be picked up as soon as your local stores get it’s shipping in. So far, I’ve only seen early release from GameStop.
Today, a new update was release fixing a few things:
- Minor Level Fixes
- Slight Changes to some menus
- Improved performances and graphics
- Made the activity stream easier to use
- Fixes to skill rewards on level badges
- Fixes to skill rewards when copying levels on My Moon
Also, after updating the game and booting it up, there is a message letting you know about the cross-compatibly with the costumes. Servers are still down, not sure if this works yet.